Special system for handling and tracking the balance of articles between storage systems, customs records and customs errands. The system is fully integrated with the records and customs orders. The functions are the same as in D2 with the difference that it now accounts for item-level (units) instead of the package level (parcels). The system is based on receipts (in) and shipments (out) derived from pick orders from the storage systems.
Examples of content:
- Loading of data files from storage systems
- Receipts (incoming)
- Warehouse Shipment (Outgoing)
- Handling of “block orders” as a collection of for example, today’s pick orders. The system optimizes the number of customs orders that will be created in types as import declarations, export declarations and NCTS.
- Automatic update of customs records in connection with incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Pro forma Invoice
- Balance Reports
- Watch and Check options for tracking
- Adjustments and Reconciliations available if needed
Additional modules available for the ART-KSF system:
LIS-KSF European Freight
Manages article balances for goods of EU origin.
Manages licensed products and licensing sales.
Kitting of several articles to one new article in a joint package, including tailored functions and traceability.
LIS-KSF Tax Warehouses
Management of point-rate production of goods (such as tobacco & alcohol) with accompanying documents.
LIS-KSF Customs Accounts
Produces a periodic report from the customs declarations summarized in LIS. The result includes for example Customs ID, number of articles, customs duties and import VAT by such variables as Purchase Order, Outbound and Article.
Special procedures for transmission to external warehouse (another certified operator) with the customs invoice.